420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH, US
Office of Admissions(603) email@example.com
Accepted Students Day
Please join us and your new classmates at Accepted Students Day for a fun-filled event. This event is unlike any other that you've attended here at Rivier and is a great way to get all of your final questions answered and celebrate with your family and future classmates.
What to expect at the Event:
- Connect with other accepted students that will be your future classmates
- Meet and hear from Rivier University's President, Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM
- Learn more about ALPS and the Employment Promise Program
- Get your final questions answered with faculty and staff
- Shop for some Riv gear at the University Bookstore
- Accepted students receive a free give-away
- Grab-and-go food options throughout the event
- Optional tours of athletic facilities, nursing SIM labs, and full campus tours
...and much more!
This event is all about making a final selection and celebrating and is an event you don't want to miss!
Whether you are attending before you make a final choice, or you have decided Rivier is definitely for you, this event won't disappoint!
Pre-registration for all events is required, please register yourself for a time slot ahead of time.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
We ask that all students that register for this event are accepted students. If you aren't sure what your application status is, call the admissions office and ask to speak to an admissions counselor. The phone number for admissions is (603) 897-8507.
Yes! This event is a time for you and your family to celebrate your acceptance and get answers to any outstanding questions.