Please join us and your new classmates at Accepted Students Day for a fun-filled event. This event is unlike any other that you've attended here at Rivier and is a great way to get all of your final questions answered and celebrate with your family and future classmates.
What to expect at the Event:
- Connect with other accepted students that will be your future classmates
- Meet and hear from Rivier University's President, Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM
- Learn more about ALPS and the Employment Promise Program
- Get your final questions answered with faculty and staff
- Shop for some Riv gear at the University Bookstore
- Accepted students receive a free give-away
- Grab-and-go food options throughout the event
- Optional tours of athletic facilities, nursing SIM labs, and full campus tours
...and much more!
This event is all about making a final selection and celebrating and is an event you don't want to miss!
Whether you are attending before you make a final choice, or you have decided Rivier is definitely for you, this event won't disappoint!
Pre-registration for all events is required, please register yourself for a time slot ahead of time.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!