Accepted Biology and Biotechnology students are invited to participate in an interactive, engaging experience with Biology and Biotechnology faculty and current Rivier students. Students will get a glimpse of their upcoming academic experience if they attend Rivier University and have the opportunity to meet future classmates.
Please note that this event is for accepted students only; we ask students not to bring any guests with them to this event. Guests who choose to accompany accepted students to campus are welcomed to visit Raider Grounds coffee shop on campus or explore the local area. Representatives from Admissions and Financial Aid will be available to meet with guests before student pick up from 11:30am to 12:15pm.
Pre-registration is required, and no guests will be allowed.
The agenda will be:
- 9:30- Check in opens in Dion Center Lobby
- 10:00-10:30- Welcome session with faculty and students from your program
- 10:30-11:30- Interactive activities with faculty
- 11:30-12:15- Lunch in the Dion Center
- 12:15-1:00 Optional campus tour departing from the Dion Center
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!