Student-led campus tours are a great way to get a feel for Rivier University and see all that we have to offer. You'll have an opportunity to hear an overview of Rivier University from an admissions counselor and explore campus with a current Rivier student.
Students attending a campus tour are also invited to participate in the Rivier Early Acceptance Program (REAP) during their campus visit. REAP is designed to grant students non-binding, on-the-spot admissions decisions the same day as their scheduled tour. In order to participate, students must submit their Rivier online application or Common App prior to their scheduled tour, and they must bring their high school transcript with them. Students participating will have their application essay and letter of recommendation waived, and they will be required to have an interview with an admissions counselor during their scheduled visit.
REAP Participants will get the following rewards:
- $1,000 Early Acceptance Grant (must apply by 12/15)
- $500 REAP Grant
- $500 bonus grant for submitting your FAFSA
- $500 deposit match for making a non-refundable deposit
- Free Summer Course
REAP the rewards of early acceptance in 3 easy steps!
- Schedule a campus tour and indicate you want to participate in REAP
- Submit your Rivier application or Common App at least 24 hours in advance (essay and recommendation letters are waived)
- Provide your current high school transcript via email (email@example.com) or bring it with you.
Pre-registration is required. Please register yourself for a campus tour ahead of time. You may bring up to 2 guests with you.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!